Option of signing in for STP reporting using Google has disappeared from the screen

Admin Direct
Admin Direct Member Posts: 5
edited July 2020 in Accounts Hosted
I submit STP for two companies so I can use the "sign in with Reckon" option for one of them but for the other company I have always signed in using the "sign in with Google" option. 
This option has now disappeared off the screen and the only choice is "sign in with Office 365".
We don't use Office 365. What am I supposed to do now?

Comments

• Jacqui Beale
    Jacqui Beale Member Posts: 5
    edited July 2020
    You can still do this - When using Reckon do as you have done before with lodging STP - once you have saved the file, take note of name. Click on the the red toolbox; and on the drop down banner there is download file - click on this and go to file and save (open). This will download your file. On another tab open portal.reckon.com and the goole page will come up, verify and proceed with downloaded file. Good luck
  • Joy Bodker_10080209
    Joy Bodker_10080209 Member Posts: 9
    edited July 2020
    I can do this but it is a lot of extra steps that we didn't previously have to do, I hope the old option comes back.
  • Admin Direct
    Admin Direct Member Posts: 5
    edited July 2020
    Thank you for your help. I contacted our IT person and he sorted it out. I am now using Office 365 sign in and it is one less step.