Originally signed into reckon one trial with Google account. Want to reset password now that I have

Gecko
Gecko Member Posts: 2
edited December 2017 in Reckon One
Password Reset

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited December 2017
    Hi Jody,
    Reckon One will be using your Google account credentials as its login if you've opted to register using the Google option. If you wish to update your Google password this will automatically flow through to Reckon One.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Gecko
    Gecko Member Posts: 2
    edited December 2017
    So for the data migration request what login and password do I provide ???
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited December 2017
    You don't need to input any details in the login fields. The Data Migration team will be in touch with you directly to provide specific instructions on how to share your book with them once they've received your request.

Cheers
    Rav

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• GHSDirect
    GHSDirect Member Posts: 1
    edited December 2017
    I would also like to revert to a personal login rather than the "Google" option. It is fine on my laptop but I also use the android app where I would rather login/out personally. If I lose my phone anyone could automatically login to Reckon as phone security is minimal i.e passcodes are easily hacked on a phone