Our Reckon hosted is not email back to our email address

A&J Carpentry Maintenance
A&J Carpentry Maintenance Member Posts: 11
edited April 2018 in Accounts Hosted
Our emails are not going through to our email account.  We send our sales orders and invoices through to ourselves to have a record of them. But this is not working at the moment.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited April 2018
    Hi A&J
    To clarify, you CC your own email address to these outbound emails which are not being received in your own inbox, correct?

Is this affecting ALL of these outbound emails? Or a few/some? ie. are some emails from Hosted still coming through?

Have any of your customers advised that they haven't received the emails as well?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• A&J Carpentry Maintenance
    edited April 2018
    Yes that is right we send it back to our email.  we are receiving emails from other sources  and our  customers have received. 
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited April 2018
    Ok just its just the CC and not primary destination based on your customers still receiving.

Are any coming into your inbox at all or none?

Did you have any emails rules set up within your mail client that may have been deleted/removed?
    You've checked Junk/Spam etc?

Are you using Outlook? Could you try adding accountshosted@reckon.com to your Safe Senders list and see if that makes any difference.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

edited April 2018
    Even if we use our email as a primary it doesn't come through.  I thought I check all these places but now I have found them in our spam.  This has never happen before how do we stop this?  Is it a reckon issue or gmail issue
    edited April 2018
    Ah we now have it running back to the way it should. Thanks

• Rav
    edited April 2018
    Good to hear.

I've found a page with some info about how you can add an email address (such as accountshosted@reckon.com) to your Safe Senders list -
    http://onlinegroups.net/blog/2014/02/25/how-to-whitelist-an-email-address/

edited April 2018
    Thank you very muchly