Ozedi - Error Code 990008 Detailed Description H4 Payee Bank Account BSB must not be empty.

• Question
  • Updated 3 days ago
  • Answered
I'm trying to upload a SAFF file with my employees details but I have two with the  SMSF super when I'm uploaded the file the error that appears for both are Error Code 990008  - Detailed Description H4 Payee Bank Account BSB must not be empty, but the information on reckons was correctly.
In the reckons system the supplier has the ABN information, BSB, Account name and Account number, the only problem that I can see is that when I try to validate de ABN on reckons the validation is yellow and not green when the fund is APRA fund the ABN was green and my question is how can I fix this problem?
Photo of Ana Paula Passerine Pedroso

Posted 1 week ago

Photo of John G

John G, Information Support Analyst

• 26,730 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Welcome to the Reckon Community Ana,

For SMSF funds you do need to have an ESA entered - an electronic service address.  Please see this site for more details:  https://www.ato.gov.au/Super/SuperStream/Self-managed-super-funds/Electronic-service-address/

Hope this helps.

regards,
John.
Hi John,

Thanks for your information, I put an electronic service address and the error still happening, I took the excel file from ozedi to try modify and upload again, and in the excel file the bank account number, bank account name and BSB is not empty as the error says, so I'm not sure what's is wrong and how to fix it.
Best regards,
Ana
Photo of John G

John G, Information Support Analyst

• 26,730 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Thanks Ana,

Check that you have the correct bank account details for your own business (COA > right-click your bank > Edit > Onine Bank Details) - this is the account you will receive any refunds from the SuperFund if the situation should ever arise.

Then go to Edit > Preferences > Banking > Company Preferences, and tick the box for:  Open the Pay Payroll Liabilities form with, and select the bank account.

Now create your SAFF file again and upload to OzEdi.  Does this make a difference?

regards,
John.