Pay Schedule In Hosted NZ

Options
Garry Charman
Garry Charman Member Posts: 3
edited April 2020 in Accounts Hosted
I am trying to set up a Pay Schedule in Hosted NZ. I need it to be Half Monthly and whilst 'HELP" tells me there are 6 possible time frames when I try to set up the new schedule there are only 4 options in the drop down box. And half monthly isn't one of them. 
Thanks
Garry

Comments

• Kwikbooks (Professional Partner)
    Kwikbooks (Professional Partner) Member Posts: 824 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Hi Garry

Under the 'employees' drop down list you can 'add or edit pay schedules' down the bottom "pay schedule' click on new and set one up.

You will see the half monthly choice in here

• Garry Charman
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Thanks but the problem wasn't setting up the schedule it was the half monthly option. The drop down box only has 4 options instead of the 6 listed in the help data missing both half monthly and quarterly.
  • Kwikbooks (Professional Partner)
    Kwikbooks (Professional Partner) Member Posts: 824 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Hi Garry

the 'half' month option is definately there in hosted, I can't see why it would be there in the Aust. version and not the NZ.  You may have to ring reckon

• Megan H
    Megan H Member Posts: 2
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Hi, Were you able to set up half monthly pays in New Zealand Reckon Accounts hosted?  Trying to do the same, thanks.

• Garry Charman
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Sorry Megan ; no luck with the schedule which strikes me as strange because I can do so in our Australian application. But we live in very strange times.
    Take care.
  • Megan H
    Megan H Member Posts: 2
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Thanks, yes we run a Australian company in Accounts hosted with half monthly with no problems.  Now opening in New Zealand and would like to pay employees half monthly.  Will let you know if I find out how to do half monthly pays.