Pay summary values incorrect

• Problem
  • Updated 1 week ago
Hi
Payment summary values including error transaction values which is declined by ato. Not sure it is designed as is or program bug... If values include error transactions is correct, how can I revert values in error transactions?
Thanks
Photo of Cyrus

Cyrus

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb

Posted 1 month ago

Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 84,560 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi Cyrus,
If you need to correct figures you've sent through you can create an adjustment in the app.
In the pay run screen select the blue + icon and select 'New Adjustment' rather than new pay run.

You can create a negative balance adjustment to send for over-reported figures or a positive balance adjustment.
Photo of Linda Indrisie

Linda Indrisie

• 314 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
How do you create a negative payrun. The figures are just positive. There is no option for a negative. Thank you, Linda

Photo of Wendy

Wendy

• 60 Points
I have the same problem.  Need to make an adjustment but no option for negative.
Photo of Cyrus

Cyrus

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
Hi Ravi, thanks for your reply.
I just check ATO STP report, none of the error transactions gone through to ATO. But in the values are included in pay summary. It looks like a bug in the app..
Also is there any way to delete or cancel draft transactions?
Thanks
Photo of Gary Owen

Gary Owen

• 122 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Hi Rav.  I have processed 3 pays and all successful with ATO and on the Pay Summary the total adds up to 4 pays for each employee.  My ABN is 63589940351 if this allows you to check what the problem is please.  My software ID is 0653313731
Photo of Naiviv Lui

Naiviv Lui

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
I have the same problem too. Any answers for the problem ?