Payday Filing is mandatory for businesses from 1 April 2019.
With less than 3 months to go until the start date, we’re hosting a FREE Payday filing info session in Auckland to help you get prepared.
THIS EVENT WILL COVER:
- What is Payday filing and why is it being implemented
- How to register for Payday filing
- How to set-up Payday filing in your software
- How to process pay runs with Accounts Hosted and Reckon Accounts
- The differences with finalising your payroll year.
Date: 26 February 2019
Time: 09:30am - 12:00pm. Registration, tea and coffee from 9.30am, event starts at 10am sharp.
Location: Auckland Rose Park Hotel
Parking: Free onsite parking available
Payday filing is mandatory for all businesses with employees in NZ. That means you'll need to understand what Payday Filing is and how to comply with the new requirements by 1 April 2019. Don't wait until then when the IRD is overwhelmed with enquiries - get organised now!
Reserve your place now! Spaces are limited!
This event is run by Reckon Accredited Consultant Helen Goodyear. Helen owns successful businesses in Auckland and the Cook Islands and has been running accounting training courses for over 20 years.
There are no replies.