PAYG Payment Summary Reportable Employer Super Contributions Not Showing

Orlando
Orlando Member Posts: 4
edited July 2020 in Accounts Hosted
I am using Reckon Accounts Hosted 2019 R2 and trying to upload the 2019-20 PAYG Payment Summary however the PAYG Payment Summary Reportable Employer Super Contributions are Not Showing on the form. Is this a bug or have I missed a step? Thanks Orlando

Comments

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,272 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    edited July 2020
    I managed to get there but it took me a while, ticking and unticking various options  It was a new process for me too
  • Orlando
    edited July 2020
    Hi Kris, any tips on which options needed to be ticked and unticked? Thanks 
  • Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,272 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    edited July 2020
    If you want to call me I could go through some settings with you and compare them, I’m not really sure offhand. 0415940843 - after 9
  • Orlando
    edited July 2020
    hi is that 9am or 9pm :)
  • Kris_Williams
    edited July 2020
    No it was meant to be today, I can talk briefly in the morning about 9.30 if that suits, the thing I wanted you to check was the item for Salary Sacrifice. I’m sure I had to make a new one, the one that was there did not work for me. Edit the item and see if it’s setup as Gross Payments.  My computer is off now call me in the morning if you wish
  • Orlando
    edited July 2020
    Sure Kris sorry for the misunderstanding. It is actually for the Reportable Employer Super Contribution in Reckon Accounts Hosted 2019 r2, does not appear in the payment summary. Thanks Orlando

• Kris_Williams
    edited July 2020
    No worries.
    Yes I understand, that’s why I had to fiddle. That relates to Salary Sacrifice - RESC.  Talk tomorrow!