PAYG Summaries not emailing.

AddItUp
AddItUp Member Posts: 12
edited March 2017 in Accounts Hosted
I am unable to email PAYG Summaries. Why? I can print them, but I cannot email them. It says that there are no forms to send. I have checked the Employee details and it doesn't matter whether you set the contact to Email or Both. I have checked the Send Forms preferences. I have checked the Company details. I have Internet. I am about to hit the busiest time of the year and this is not a welcome distraction. 
Please help. 

Comments

• Kellie Riek
    Kellie Riek Member Posts: 59
    edited February 2017
    I have Hosted too and just checked. I can send on my end. Do you have a backlog of forms? Sometimes that happens. Can you provide a screen shot of the error you get?
  • AddItUp
    AddItUp Member Posts: 12
    edited June 2016
    See screenshots below:

Then the next one:

I haven't got a clue. I had no problems printing them. I had no dramas like this in any previous years. 
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited December 2016
    Hi AddItUp,
    I've just tested this out myself also and was able to send via email successfully.

Could you please give our Hosted support team a call when you've got a chance so we can take a closer look into this.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Dick Edwards
    Dick Edwards Member Posts: 5
    edited January 2017

Hi AdditUp

Check the employee/s set up and make sure the 'Personal info' has their email address and 'Preferred Send Form Method' set to Email and not set to Print.

Cheers

Dick

• Debbie Bradbury
    Debbie Bradbury Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2016
    Did you end up working this out - I have the same problem.  Thanks Deb

• Kathryn McMaster
    Kathryn McMaster Member Posts: 11
    edited July 2016
    Also having the same problem
  • Vic
    Vic Member Posts: 4
    edited November 2016
    Hi there.  This is what my BAS Agent wife did to resolve this issue.

"Had this problem today also.  I managed to resolve this by unticking the employees that didn't have email addresses (out of 60 employees, only 6 don't have email addresses).  I would have thought that these employees either wouldn't have come up or the software would have asked me for email addresses for them, however instead it brought up all employees and then would only create Payment Summaries to be emailed for the first few until it hit the employee with no email address.  Then it would create no more. Once I figured this out and unticked the employees with no email address it then created the file and sent them with no more issues.  Hope this is a help for you."
  • Kathryn McMaster
    Kathryn McMaster Member Posts: 11
    edited July 2016
    All of mine have email addresses that pay slips work to fine so not the issue for me - any other suggestions?
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited March 2017
    Hi everyone,

I've had a chat with our support team in relation to this and there are two potential causes that may be contributing to what you're experiencing.

The first issue may be attributed to the multi-user environment, info - http://kb.reckon.com.au/issue_view.asp?ID=5109

The second issue may be there is a corrupt email in your list, if this is case, the process outlined in this KB should help - http://kb.reckon.com.au/issue_view.asp?ID=3757

Let me know if this works for you

Rav

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Jo Barbara
    Jo Barbara Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2016
    I am having this issue too.  I have tried all suggestions and not working.  
  • Jo Barbara
    Jo Barbara Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2016
    I can email remittance advices but nothing from payroll???

• Marie Younghusband
    Marie Younghusband Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2016
    I have this problem too..

• Reckon FAQs
    Reckon FAQs Reckon Staff Posts: 357 Reckon Staff
    edited July 2016
    Hi Jo,

If you have eliminated the aspects discussed in the articles mentioned by Rav, please call Technical support for further assistance.

regards,
    John.
  • Melissa Bosveld
    Melissa Bosveld Member Posts: 6
    edited July 2016
    I have this problem too. I have sent my pay summaries but I can not send this weeks payslips.
  • Muppi Dean
    Muppi Dean Member Posts: 5
    edited February 2017
    This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled emailing payment summaries. During emailing the payment summaries for the year a problem occured with our internet connection and the emailing was not complete.  Now when we try to email, after selecting the employees to email their summary and then press ok, no emails come up.  Why can we not send emails again??
  • Rav
    edited December 2016
    Hi Muppi,

Check out the two links in my post above and see if it helps in your situation.

Rav