PAYG Adjustment

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 6 years ago

This conversation has been merged. Please reference the main conversation: PAYG Tax withheld from pay incorrect

An employee was overtaxed for a number of weeks.I have since paid back to the employee the amount he was overtaxed. How do I enter this into his payroll records. Payroll won't let me enter a positive PAYG amount
Photo of Kempsey Race Club

Kempsey Race Club

  • 82 Points 75 badge 2x thumb

Posted 6 years ago

  • 1

There are no replies.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.