Paying Super Guarantee on a Salary Sacrificed wage.

Meredith_10127612
Meredith_10127612 Member Posts: 2
edited July 2019 in Reckon One
Paying Super Guarantee on a Salary Sacrificed wage. I have an employee who salary sacrifices to Super. I know it is not an obligation to pay SG however it is part of their contract. How can this be entered into Reckon one.? This is as per the ATO website that this can be paid as part of their contract. If Reckon cannot do this it is not compliant with the ATO. Please advise urgently. I have been on hold many times now.

Comments

• Kerrie Maltby
    Kerrie Maltby Member Posts: 13
    edited July 2019
    I had the same problem. I phoned and emailed Reckon. They did give me a call back (this was back in May) and they basically said that it only calculates on the gross wage and I would have to override it manually if I wanted to calculate SG on the pre salary sacrificed component. So this is what I did. You can override the 9.5% and just make it whatever you want in the individuals pay run for SG. Just make sure it shows correctly on the par run before you submit to govconnect

• Meredith_10127612
    Meredith_10127612 Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2019
    Thanks Kerrie.  Will try next pay run.  The guy was so rude. He said ÿou can't pay super on salary sacrificed super... that is paying super on super.  I told him it wasn't then he just hung up!  Am annoyed with them atm.  Hopefully this will fix my problem.  Thanks again.