Payment of Invoices by customers

Leisa Juers
Leisa Juers Member Posts: 5
edited June 2019 in Reckon One
Is there a 3rd party app that will allow customers to 'pay now' when receiving invoices using either direct deposit or credit card?  I have heard of Integrapay but have a feeling this is a Xero thing not Reckon.  Any suggestions?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited June 2018
    Hi Leisa,

Reckon One currently integrates with three payment services, Paypal, Braintree and EziDebit which allows your customers to pay invoices directly.

I've got a bunch of information on each, and the process on how to set it up in Reckon One in these previous update posts below

PaypalReckon One Update (8 July 2016)

BraintreeReckon One Update (19 December 2016)

EziDebitReckon One Update (24 October 2017)

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Katie Jo Brooks - KJ's Accounting Solutions
    edited December 2018
    Hello Rav,

I have recently activated the payment services, but when i send the invoice to the customer the To view and pay your bill online : Pay invoice link is not working. The paypal has only been set up in the last 2 days, does not make a difference? Look forward to your reply?
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited December 2018
    Hi Katie,
    Can you let me know what is happening when the recipient clicks the link? ie. is an error message or some other message appearing etc.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

edited December 2018
    Hello Rav,
    The recipient is unable to click on the link, it just appears as text.
    I created an invoice in the customers account and sent to myself and noticed that there was no link. The clients paypal has only been verified today, would that make a difference. Do we need to do anything else?
    edited December 2018
  • Rick Billington
    Rick Billington Member Posts: 3
    edited February 2019
    Im having the same issue..it seems to be only a problem when viewed on a smart device

has this been solved? pretty poor if it hasnt