Payment Summaries only showing 11/12 Years available

• Question
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Answered
  • (Edited)
For some reason, when I select Payment Summaries to print only one year group is available and that is 2011/2012.  I select the pull down menu and no other years are available?
Photo of Tracey Little

Tracey Little

• 1,286 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
  • worried

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of John Graetz

John Graetz

• 24,170 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hi Tracey.  Perhaps a stupid question, but when you are in the Payment Summaries screen, is the selection in the drop down box to the right hand side set to INB Payment Summaries?  John
Photo of Tracey Little

Tracey Little

It's to the left John.  I ended up calling Tech Support.  Had something to do with some calendar refresh??? Anyway they sorted it.. And now it works.. stuff like this is concerning though to say the least.  I had visions of manually calculating all the payg tax from the payslips (that I keep a hard-copy of thankfully).
Photo of John Graetz

John Graetz

• 24,170 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
I am glad the end result is good for you.  But another one of those mysteries as to why it doesn't work in the first place.  The other place that you should have been able to get the information that you needed, if you had to end up with the last resort, would have been to do a Payroll Summary, with the columns tab set to employees.
John
Photo of Tracey Little

Tracey Little

Ahh yes John.. Good point haha.. Maybe I'm being over dramatic huh ? Haha I'm attempting upgrade now and 1/10 times does my 'verifying data integrity' work so I'm crossing fingers... Thanks for your help. :-)