Payment Summary Lodgement Reckon GovConnect Hosted

Laurie N Shane Wicks
Laurie N Shane Wicks Member Posts: 13
edited August 2019 in Accounts Hosted
I have tried to lodge my payment summaries with Gov Connect, when i get to Prelodge - it stays at 'sending' doesn't progress from there. I tried for approx 2 hours yesterday afternoon around 3pm, with no luck. Tried again this morning from 7:30am t& am still waiting for it to progress past 'sending' in prelodgement. Am i missing something, I only have 2 summaries to upload - it shouldn't take this long. Hoping someone can assist. Thank you

Comments

• Laurie N Shane Wicks
    edited July 2017
    Sorry, how do i do this, do i save the summaries? then upload file from the BP? i am sorry this is the first time i am doing this - all is registered etc ok with the Auskey & portal

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2017
    Hi there Laurie,

Can you please try this out again now and let me know if you're still experiencing the same error?

Cheers
    Rav

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Laurie N Shane Wicks
    edited July 2017
    ok, i will try now, thanks, will let you know

• Laurie N Shane Wicks
    edited July 2017
    Hi Rav,

Thank you so much for your assistance, I have successfully lodged summaries & have the report. Time taken was only 5 minutes.
    Very happy, thank you