Payment Summary problem

Katrina Holmes
Katrina Holmes Member Posts: 2
edited July 2020 in Accounts Hosted
I am using Reckon Hosted 2017 and trying to email payment summaries 5 out of 18 payment summaries have showed in the send forms window and the remainder are missing. How do i fix this problem?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited June 2018
    Hi Katrina,
    For the employee emails that do not appear, are their send preference method set to email, print or both?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• John Graetz
    John Graetz Member Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2020

A quick check on what Rav has said would be to select print instead of email, and see what that produces.  Also, have you selected the correct year?

John L G

• Katrina Holmes
    Katrina Holmes Member Posts: 2
    edited June 2018
    yes selected the correct year and they are all employees profiles are set to email 
  • HeatherJ
    HeatherJ Member Posts: 33 ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Check in employees tax option you not have exclude from payment summaries ticked
  • Jessica Van Santen
    Jessica Van Santen Member Posts: 4
    edited July 2018
    I'm experiencing the same problem. It comes up saying printing 25 out of 71 and then nothing shows up in the to be sent screen!
  • Jackie Smoothy
    Jackie Smoothy Member Posts: 5
    edited July 2018
    We are having the same problem.  We cannot email invoices either.
  • Jessica Van Santen
    Jessica Van Santen Member Posts: 4
    edited July 2020
    nearly 50mins on hold to support so far! I'll post what they tell me when I finally get through!
  • John Graetz
    edited July 2018

Jessica.  Potentially, the 25th or 26th item is corrupted.  Try excluding them from the run and see what happens.  Then you will be able to isolate which one is causing the problem.

John L G

• Daneille Gittoes_9714390
    Daneille Gittoes_9714390 Member Posts: 3
    edited July 2018
    I can not send any payment summaries nor payslips.  it just comes up empty with no forms to be sent.
  • John Graetz
    edited July 2018

Daneille - have you disabled Pop-up-Blocker in your browser?  Correction.  You need to ENABLE popup blocker in your browser

John L G

• Deborah Fowler
    Deborah Fowler Member Posts: 4
    edited July 2018
    Hi.  We are also having problems with sending payment summaries and payslips.  All employees come up so you select them but when you click ok it is coming up blank and it says "Currently there are no forms marked to be sent.  To mark a form to be emailed, display the form and select the To be emailed checkbox".