Payment Summaries Problem

Options
Tania Marie Hoffmann
Tania Marie Hoffmann Member Posts: 2
edited December 2017 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
I did the free upgrade to Reckon Accounts 2014 that was emailed by Reckon and now my payments summaries are not working. It states that "No employees paid in the given year". When I load up my backup copy done prior to installing update the payment summaries work. Any ideas !!!

Comments

• Graham Boast
    Graham Boast Accredited Partner Posts: 331 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Hi Tania

Can you check this first.  
    • Employees > Process Payment Summaries > ATO Magnetic Media (this shows everyone irrespective of print/email preference)
    • Check 2013/14 is selected as financial year at top left of payment summaries window (i suspect this is your issue - the new version may be defaulting to 14/15)
    Hopefully by now you will going "Duh!", but if there is still nothing showing then you probably need to ring tech support.

Graham Boast
    Reckon Accredited Consultant
    graham@reckonhelp.com.au
    www.reckonhelp.com.au/remotesupport

Graham Boast | 0409 317366 | graham@reckonhelp.com.au

• Tania Marie Hoffmann
    Tania Marie Hoffmann Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Thanks heaps Graham your a legend - I can see the payment summaries under the ATO Magnetic Media (still can't under Select Payments Summaries to Print) but at least I have something to give our two employees. I would still like to try and sort out the problem and interested if it is happening to anyone else.
  • Clinton Richards
    Clinton Richards Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Tania, check "preferred send form method" setting in Reckon under each employee in  "personal info" & "address and contact" this needs to be "Both" for them to show up in the print summary.