PayPal Fees where payment services is activated

Options
Michelle Youl
Michelle Youl Member Posts: 12
edited March 2018 in Reckon One
I have payment services activated with paypal. Where can I find the records of the fees charged? I had to do a partial refund on an invoice after I realised a discount I had entered had vanished (a frustration, as this seems to happen regularly that I type it in and then click elsewhere and it disappears again!!!) I need to therefore adjust the fees associated with the original payment as otherwise things don't balance. But where can I find the original record of the fees? How do I know they are being correctly recorded at all??

Comments

• Qwerty
    Qwerty Member Posts: 261
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Hi Michelle,

Try this

1. View the paid invoice
    2. In the bottom right section of the invoice, click on the green amount that relates to 'Already paid'
    3. A tool tip should appear containing a green link to access the receipt transaction. Click this link.
    4. When viewing the receipt click the 'New' tab. Here you can see the PayPal fee that was applied.
  • Michelle Youl
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Okay, I can see that it is applied to "bank charges," but it doesn't show anywhere that I can reconcile it or adjust it. I need to be able to somehow apply a refund for the portion of the fees that was refunded by paypal when the refund was issued to the client, so that it all balances correctly.
  • Michelle Youl
    edited March 2018
    Options
    So far as I can tell, the only way to currently do it is to make my customer a supplier as well, so that I can allocate a portion of the adjustment note to bank charges?