PAYPAL or other methods of retrieving payments

Jeff Langtip
Jeff Langtip Member Posts: 26
edited August 2019 in Accounts Hosted
PAYPAL or other methods of retrieving payments.
I understand that I can not receive payments through RECON Hosted. I understand that this feature was discontinued. Why is this so?

Comments

• cosmic
    cosmic Reckon Developer Partner Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Jeff , you do have another option to use Stripe , which is the cheapest of all other Payment gateway providers .   Cosmic Invoice for RAH provides this service. If you need more info please see Reckon Add on market :Cosmic Invoice
    or you may call me on: 0407068942

Cosmic Accounting Group

Accountants and Tax Agents 22397009

• Jocelyn Hudson
    Jocelyn Hudson Accredited Partner Posts: 13 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited November 2017
    Jeff, Cosmic Invoices is well worth looking at. You can received payments via Stripe and it will allocate the payment against the invoice and bring that payment into Reckon Hosted. It also syncs with Hosted and you can email invoices from Comic and it comes up that it is emailed from you and not accounts@reckonhosted. Chandra is very helpful.
  • cosmic
    edited September 2018
    Thank You Jocelyn for your feed back and support

Cosmic Accounting Group

• David Cunningham
    David Cunningham Member Posts: 7
    edited November 2017
    Jeff, our business has started using cosmic invoices and payments via Stripe.  We are extremely happy with add-on, it is definitely worth a look!   Chandra is fantastic!
  • Leigh Wolinski
    Leigh Wolinski Member Posts: 35
    edited September 2018
    Perhaps a stupid question (clearly a little out of my depth...)  I am stetting up Reckon one. I have a website with a shopping cart faclitlty. I have looked at Square, and Stripe, but open to suggestion- How can I get a payment from my web-site to integrate with Reckon one? Is there such a thing? I called Square and they dont interface with Reckon One. I have a far bit of data in Reckon One, but if I have to change to a different package, I owuldl rather do it earlier than later. Any advise, direction, guidance etc...
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited February 2018
    Will ask a few folks internally about this Leigh, I'll come back to you

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• cosmic
    edited February 2018
    Reckon Hosted is the best bet all possible if you use RAH

Cosmic Accounting Group