Payroll data does not send to GovConnect STP

Layla
Layla Member Posts: 2
edited September 2019 in Reckon One

Hello everyone, our payroll data is not transferring to GovConnect STP.

Here is what I have done, the pay run has been sent.

Then I click “Launch GovConnect STP”, after all those MFA and I have also registered software ID on ATO access manager which is currently showing ACTIVE.

Here is the screen shot:

Since I have clearly sent my payroll information, I just don’t know why it does not apprear anything at all. I have my Reckon One logged in and I don’t get why it also ask to login to Reckon One to resend.

I did not recall i have entered or where i entered any ABN in Recon One Payroll. The ABN number on GovConnect STP is showing as trustee, which our trading name is different. If this is the issue, please let me know how to fix it.

Can anyone help me to get this sorted? Cheers

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2019
    Hi Layla,
    Can you please check if you have all the details in your Book settings section filled out and everything is valid (see my screenshot below).

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Layla
    Layla Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2019
    Thanks Rav. I have changed company legal name to the trust name. Its all good now. Thanks for your quick reply :)
  • Allan_10136328
    Allan_10136328 Member Posts: 4
    edited September 2019
    I am having the same issue. Company name match legal name and Govconnect. First Payroll is paid, under STP there is a draft. open that and the button "Send to GovConnect" does not work at all. Nothing appear in GivConnect screen. 
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2019
    Hi Allan,
    Does the details in your STP entity match EXACTLY with what is listed in the above section in your Reckon One book? For example, have you set up your STP entity with a GST branch number and is that listed in your book details section?

Also, do you have the legal address details setup in the above Reckon One section?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Ky Betty Tran
    Ky Betty Tran Member Posts: 1
    edited September 2019
    Hi

I also can't see my submitted payroll file. However, I am a bookkeeper . I created the company book for my client and submitted the payroll . Then I set up the GovConnect with  my own name and notified the ATO through Access manager.  I don't know what I have I done wrong still not getting the payroll file.  Please help.

Thanks
    Betty