Payroll help needed

• Question
  • Updated 7 months ago
  • Answered
Hi all in our company we are using the Reckon Quickbooks. At every month end we enter payroll of more then 300 employees. its a very hectic and large process as we need to key in the each employee payroll? is that possible if we can automate or ease this process like we can upload an excel file containing the details of payroll instead of keying in each employee payroll
Photo of Hurr Zaidi

Hurr Zaidi

• 120 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 7 months ago

Photo of Kevin Russell

Kevin Russell, Accredited Partner

• 52,130 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Nope. Why aren't you using a bureau like ADP? It's what they do. There are certain things you can do to streamline the processes within Reckon but you ain't going to save a lot of time. I've got some ideas. Call me Kevin 0407744914
Photo of Hurr Zaidi

Hurr Zaidi

can you give me your full number or whatsapp number i am in malaysia
Photo of Kevin Russell

+61407744914 What is a whats app?
Photo of John Graetz

John Graetz

• 24,336 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Kevin.  It is a communication app, similar to this forum, however it is a restricted service, similar to say email, in which you and the other person are generally the only two people who can see what you are saying to one another.  Messenger is another similar service, which probably only operate on your mobile devices.
John L G
(Edited)
Photo of Kevin Russell

Sounds a bit suspicious John. Are we sure it's safe?
Photo of John Graetz

John Graetz

• 24,336 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Quite safe Kevin.  I have somebody from overseas who has been communicating with me over the past four weeks using Whats app.  Here's what Apple says about it on the Apps Store:  
WhatsApp Messenger is a FREE messaging app available for iPhone and other smartphones. WhatsApp uses your phone's Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to let you message and call friends and family. Switch from SMS to WhatsApp to send and receive messages, calls, photos, videos, and Voice Messages.
People who travel overseas tend to use this as a means of calling others, using wi-fi, instead of having to ring them through other means at usually a great cost.
John L G
Photo of Kevin Russell

Hmmmm. Well Since I ring the US every day but I don't pay for international calls. I might give it a miss.
Photo of Graham Boast

Graham Boast, Accredited Partner

• 11,704 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Hi Hurr

This is something that I may be able to help you with. Contact me and I can look at what you are trying to achieve,

Graham +61409317366
graham@reckonhelp.com.au
Photo of Hurr Zaidi

Hurr Zaidi

Hi Graham
Thanks for the response. I will surely contact you can you please give me your whatsapp number?
Photo of Hurr Zaidi

Hurr Zaidi

I have also emailed you the problem. please look at it.
Photo of Graham Boast

Graham Boast, Accredited Partner

• 11,704 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Thanks Hurr. Have emailed you back