Payroll Premier 2016-17 Payment Summaries

Jacqui Allen
Jacqui Allen Member Posts: 238 ✭✭
edited August 2019 in Payroll Premier
Has anyone tried to generate payment summaries in Payroll Premier 2016-17
After selecting Print INB Payment Summary window or security style there is a quick flash "checking data" then nothing. However task manager indicates reports are running. Having attempted this on several occasions, I decided to give up and try again tomorrow. Approx 20 minutes after closing payroll up pops the list, yet again regardless of what you select you can not preview, print nor save a payment summary.  I have since tried to produce the payment summary from PP 2015-16 to no avail, this was working correctly prior to upgrading.

No happy Jan

Comments

• Bianca_8323349
    Bianca_8323349 Member Posts: 13
    edited June 2017

Hi Jacqui, was your problem resolved?

I am having trouble printing as well. Mine keeps coming up with an error: Path Not Found (3). Same as you, working ok in previous version now not working since upgrade.

Bianca

• Lin Mayze
    Lin Mayze Member Posts: 1
    edited June 2017
    me too. also not happy!!!!

• Nicky Wray
    Nicky Wray Member Posts: 71
    edited October 2018
    I had the same issue but found you just had to let it run - took about twenty minutes and you could use other programs while you waited - Nicky Wray
  • Nicky Wray
    edited October 2018
    Hi Kevin, do you have any ideas about higher amounts in gross on payment summaries (about 5000) than on pays reports and how do I fix it. Both terminated employees and no allowances
  • Nicky Wray
    edited October 2018
    eg one employee has 41058 in gross on payment summary with 10337 tax and the pays report and the pay recon report has 35727 gross and 5580 tax.
  • Nicky Wray
    edited October 2018
    Sorry not 5580 but 8713 - going cross eyed