Payroll Premier 2018/2019 Version - new PAYG Tax scales not updating

Jenny M
Jenny M Member Posts: 19
edited April 2020 in Payroll Premier
Hi, I have just downloaded and installed the new Payroll Premier 2018/2019 version and the new updated PAYG Tax Scales have not carried across?  Even though the updated date in the PAYG tax list is dated 01/07/2018.  I have performed test pays dated post July 1st and the pays are not reflecting the new rates at all.

Anyone else having the same issues?  I am running the desktop version, Windows 10.

Thanks, Jenny

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited June 2018
    Hi Jenny,

In the test pays that you've conducted, which rates are you comparing to?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Jenny M
    edited July 2018
    Hi Rav,

I am comparing with the previous pay rates and also against the ATO updated witholding rates beginning 01/07/18  which I just downloaded from their site.  For example my pay should be showing an updated tax rate of $18.00 less than the rates for 17/18 but its not.  I have tried trial pays in the new version using both sample company file and our usual company file.  Thanks.
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited June 2018
    Hi Jenny,
    In the pay you tested, what was the pay period ie. weekly, fornightly etc, was it hourly pay or salary pay, the tax scale used.

Could you give us the specific info on what you tested so I can take this back to the Payroll Premier team.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Jenny M
    edited June 2018
    Hi Rav,  I will email you the information now.  I have your address from last time.
  • Kali
    Kali Member Posts: 341 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Hi, was there a solution to this - i am having the same issue with an employee who has a HELP debt.

Cheers

• Jenny M
    edited July 2018
    Hi Kali,

I uninstalled and reinstalled the program and then the tax scales seemed to be working fine. 
  • Kali
    Kali Member Posts: 341 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Great - i have fixed my issue now too - thanks.
  • Rodney Wilson_9713119
    Rodney Wilson_9713119 Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2018
    Can anyone else confirm that uninstall and reinstall resolves the 2018/19 withholding rate issue?
  • Jenny M
    edited July 2018
    You are welcome - glad yours is working now too