Payroll premier 2018-2019 When I try to email the payslips the INB cummary report is created and I a

Jo_9722061
Jo_9722061 Member Posts: 30
edited May 2020 in Payroll Premier
Unable to email payslips

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2018
    Hi Jo,
    What is happening specifically when you try to email the payslips?

Are you getting any error messages? Where in the process is it failing for you?

Which email client are you using?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Jo_9722061
    edited May 2020
    HI 
    Using payroll premier 2018-2019 - When i bring up the payslip report and click on email payslips - the INB payment summary report is created and the payslips are not emailed.
    This is happening for all the files whose company name had to be corrected to enable STP reports to generate correctly
    Thank you 
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2018
    Hi Jo,

If you're using Outlook mail client, can you please try closing Outlook and leaving it closed then try emailing again from Payroll Premier.
    Is there any change in the problem for you?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Jo_9722061
    edited July 2018
    HI 
    No there was no change - I closed down Outlook and the payroll file still created the INB summary report
  • Sue Stephen
    Sue Stephen Member Posts: 6
    edited July 2018
    I am having the exact same problem Jo 
  • Sue Stephen
    Sue Stephen Member Posts: 6
    edited July 2018
    Rav, I'm having the same problem as Jo and this has also occurred since changing the company name to match the ATO. 
  • Vinita
    Vinita Member Posts: 8
    edited May 2019

Hi was this resolved? I am having the same issue