Payroll Premier 2019/20.

Options
Jacki Hamilton_10162958
Jacki Hamilton_10162958 Member Posts: 4
edited August 2019 in Payroll Premier
I have downloaded the RINB EXE File and replaced the file in the destination folder.  When uploading my STP file I am still receiving the "Product Key Is Invalid" error.  How do I overcome this please

Comments

• Kylie_9377946
    Kylie_9377946 Member Posts: 78 ✭✭
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Make sure you are selecting the new Json file...It may have a (1) at the end. 
  • Jennie Kemp
    Jennie Kemp Member Posts: 19 ✭✭
    edited August 2019
    Options
    hi Jacki,

I have done STP reporting for one company for 12 months now.  I added another company this financial year and received the same error, the reason being I had not registered the software for that second company with the ATO.

Regards,

Jennie
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Hi Jacki,
    In the first instance, please make sure you've followed the instructions to install the patch to the letter here - Payroll Premier 2019/20 Patch Update
    Make sure that the RINB.EXE file is named exactly as such rather than any other name ie. RINB.EXE (1) etc

Following that, check out the info in this Knowledgebase article -
    Invalid Product Key Error in Reckon GovConnect for Payroll Premier 2019/20

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Hi Jennie,
    There was a similar thread posted today which I'd recommend you check out here.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Jacki Hamilton_10162958
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Thank you - but still no luck in both instances......Had the IT guy check the RINB.EXE install, done correctly.  I also followed the Knowledgebase article.

edited August 2019
    Options
    Question:
    I have exported my JSON file out of Payroll Premier 2019/20 and uploaded to Reckon GovConnect but it brings up an error at the top of the page which says "Invalid Product Key". I have implemented the 2019/20 Patch Update exactly - How can I fix this please?
  • Rav
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Hi Jacki,
    The only other aspect of this that I know of is the info in this article - Invalid Product Key Error in Reckon GovConnect for Payroll Premier 2019/20

You've mentioned you've followed it already above, did you create a NEW json file after doing so?

If you're still having trouble, I'd recommend giving our technical support team a call so a technician can investigate.

edited August 2019
    Options

Thank you for replying Rav, no I haven't created a new json file..........and as it is the last 2 pay runs that haven't loaded, I only know how to do current - not how to produce from 2 pay runs previous (if this makes sense)
  • Meg Belton
    Meg Belton Member Posts: 7
    edited August 2019
    Options
    I have found that this solution has worked for me in regards to invalid Product key and also error message telling me to upgrade to 2019/2020 when I had already upgraded. Hope this helps some one. Cheers Meg Belton

Solution:
    Please see below instructions on how to fix this error:

1. Open Payroll Premier 2019/20
    2. Go to File > Company Information > Numbers tab
    3. Ensure the "Phone No" field does not have any spaces, dashes or any special characters in it. This field should only contain digits in it.
    4. Click OK
    5. Export the JSON file again
    6. Upload to Reckon GovConnect

• Leanne Kendrick
    Leanne Kendrick Member Posts: 6
    edited August 2019
    Options
    When I am trying to download the patch and the following message comes up -
    The code execution cannot proceed because PWUTIL.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem.
    Any suggestions. Some companies are working no problems while some have the invalid product key