payroll premier 2019/20

• Question
  • Updated 11 hours ago
As the EOFY is approaching and this will be the first time I have to process final pays using STP, is there a step by step guide as to the process, the way I read it is, to process the last pay as usual, upload it to govconnect, then go back into the STP report and generate a End of Financial Year Report, then upload it to govconnect.  I have had a smooth run so far this year, and I don't want to muck it up at the end. 
Photo of Stacey

Stacey

• 282 Points 250 badge 2x thumb

Posted 3 weeks ago

Photo of Kris Williams

Kris Williams

• 11,614 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
I feel the same with Reckon One Payroll, I’ve had no issues either, but looking for some EOFY guidelines for this and Reckon Hosted
Photo of Stacey

Stacey

• 282 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
Anyone available to answer my question, I would really appreciate it, thanks

Photo of Eric Murphy

Eric Murphy

• 1,466 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
I just printed off some earlier this afternoon for my own reference during end of year. Check their help site.
Photo of Libby

Libby

• 814 Points 500 badge 2x thumb

Hi Stacey
Did you get a reply from anyone at Reckon?
Cos I am doing my final pay today using Payroll Premier.

Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 104,900 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Hi folks,
You'll find step by step instructions on end of financial year finalisation with Payroll Premier on our Help site. Check it out below -

End of Financial Year finalisation with Payroll Premier
Photo of Emily 182

Emily 182

• 234 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Hi Libby & Stacey, I'm also unsure about the EOFY process. Just to clarify do I need to upload two files to gov connect the normal pay run and then the EOFY file? Thankyou in advance. 
Photo of Emily 182

Emily 182

Hi Libby & Stacey, I'm also unsure about the EOFY process. Just to clarify do I need to upload two files to gov connect the normal pay run and then the EOFY file? Thankyou in advance. 
Photo of Libby

Libby

Hi Emily, I am no expert at all. I have been told by Support to do the normal pay run and upload STP as usual then go back into Payroll Premier and do a 2nd STP report but up the top of the report you will see End of Financial Year (or something similar) click on that select the current year. it should then load all of your years employees, including terminated ones. Upload this second file into GovConnect.**Important Note: select second option not first option finalize pay. Don't panic if it shows 0.00 values.
Check out Rav's link above "End of Financial Year finalization with Payroll Premier"
I hope this makes sense. Good luck!
Photo of Emily 182

Emily 182

Thanks for your fast reply Libby, that's what I thought to do but just wanted to clarify with someone. Thankyou so much for your help, I appreciate it very much! This is my first year of doing STP. Always nerv racking doing something new and unsure! Thanks again for your help. Best wishes with EOFY always fun time of year for payroll and accounts staff! :-) 
Photo of Libby

Libby

You are very welcome!
Photo of Libby

Libby

Hey thanks heaps Rav.
So the finalization is done our current program (2019/20) not the new one (2020/21).
Photo of Lee-ann Howard

Lee-ann Howard

• 60 Points
There are clear instructions on finalising the payroll year which is great however I am new to Reckon and would like to know the best reports to print to reconcile payroll with the general ledger. I cannot find any up to date tutorials or videos. Can anyone assist and I missed the webinars!