Payroll Premier Branch 001 will not load to STP Portal

Michael Jones
Michael Jones Member Posts: 7
edited January 2019 in Payroll Premier
Hi,

Last year when we first started using STP with Payroll Premier there was an issue where users of Payroll Premier had to keep changing the Branch back to "000" otherwise you couldn't load your STP file to the portal.

Eventually the Portal was fixed and allowed Payroll Premier users with branch "001" to successfully upload the STP file to the portal without having to change the branch back to "000".

Can you please confirm that this issue has reoccurred and Payroll Premier users again need to keep changing the branch back to "000" in order to upload the STP file?

If this is the case when will this issue be fixed?

Thanks.

- Michael.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited January 2019
    Hi Michael,

I haven't received any word that this has recurred. Is it happening for you again consistently?
    When did you notice it restarting? 

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Michael Jones
    edited January 2019

Hi Rav,

Yes this is now happening consistently for us. We can work around it by opening the STP Export file STPEXPORT.JSON in an editor and changing the Branch from "001" to "000".

We had a corruption of our Payroll Premier in December and had to restore to November 30th then Archive off some data. At the same time we had to have some issues fixed with our data on the Portal.

Everything is working now except we have to edit the STPEXPORT.JSON file in an editor and change the Branch from "001" to "000" each time.

Is it possible when they fixed our issues with the Portal they rolled us back to a version of the Portal without the "Branch Fix" update? Is that even possible?

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited January 2019
    Thanks for getting back to me Michael,
    Can I just confirm, at any stage during the corruption issues in December did you uninstall program or anything of that nature?
    The reason I ask is that I just want to check if you've still got the 2018/19 Payroll Premier patch installed -
    Payroll Premier 2018/19 Patch Update

If not, can you please download and install it and give it another go?

Cheers
    Rav

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Michael Jones
    edited January 2019

Hi Ravi,

Thanks for the quick reply. Yes we had a tech connect remotely and he uninstalled/reinstalled for us.

Can I please confirm this patch also works for the multi-user version?

Thanks.