Payroll Premier Import error when importing into Accounts Hosted

D36000
D36000 Member Posts: 3
edited April 2020 in Accounts Hosted

We have exported our iff file from payroll premier 19/20. We have then uploaded to the hosted file, but when we try to import we get an error message:

Reckon Accounts – Unrecoverable Error

X Reckon Accounts has experienced a problem and must be shut down. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Please click View report link below to view the error report.

View Report

Code: 13656 65589

This error occurred yesterday. We tried a few times and even reset the computer, and still received error. We tried again today and still received error.

Your help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Kwikbooks (Professional Partner)
    Kwikbooks (Professional Partner) Member Posts: 824 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Hi D36000

I have found previous posts but no solution has been added, contact tech support
  • Grace Hodson
    Grace Hodson Member Posts: 2
    edited August 2019
    Hi D36000,

Did you find out how to solve this problem? I have contacted support, well for support and have got no resolution. I have looked for and changed my duplicate records as support told me I need to do and this did not fix the problem. Wondering if I am missing something else as support can't help.
  • D36000
    D36000 Member Posts: 3
    edited August 2019
    Hi Grace Problem is fixed now. Reckon ended up remote logging into my computer. They archived data prior to 2017 and deleted all non active employees. I did the below instructions from technical support but this did not work for me. I suggest getting them to remote log into your computer. It took them about 1.5 hours over the phone to fix. Before you ring them try the below info. Also make sure employee data in both programs matches exactly. Eg employee name, employee number, phone numbers etc. Also make sure phone numbers don't have brackets, back spaces or dashes in them which we found caused problems in the past. Technical support message:This error might happen in case of duplicate employee records or duplicate employee number in Reckon Accounts. Please open the existing Reckon Accounts File and go to Employee Centre. On the Left Pane where all your employees are listed please right click on the header and select Customise columns and select Employee No. from the Available columns and click on Add so that it shows under Chosen Columns and press Ok. Now you can see Employee No. Showing besides the employee name on the same left hand side pane. Please check on the list if there are duplicate Employee numbers. If there are make each and every Employee No. unique for the employees. Ensure that you display all employees on the pane (Active and inactive). Once you do all the changes try importing the IIF again and check if it uploads. Hope this helps
  • Grace Hodson
    Grace Hodson Member Posts: 2
    edited August 2019
    Thank you for your info.
    I will give it all a go and see what happens!