Payroll Premier: STP New financial year

• Question
  • Updated 5 months ago
I have run my first STP report in payroll Premier for the New Financial Year, but it shows YTD figures. 
Photo of linda

linda

• 288 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
  • frustrated

Posted 5 months ago

Photo of Tulipa

Tulipa

• 228 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Just about to send in my first pay, it is called Pay run 71, so not sure what it is going to do. Of course nobody is available by phone as usual
Photo of linda

linda

Mine is pay run 83, dated 03/07/2019.
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 92,016 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi Linda,
That's correct, Single Touch Payroll submissions are reported on a Year to Date (YTD) basis as mandated by the ATO.
Check the ATO's website here for more info - https://www.ato.gov.au/Business/Single-Touch-Payroll/In-detail/Single-Touch-Payroll-employer-reporting-guidelines/?page=5
Photo of linda

linda

Hi Rav, its should only have the current week for the first pay run of the new financial year. Its adding last year and yes, i have set to date paid

(Edited)
Photo of Pia

Pia

• 514 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
Hi Linda, if the pay ending date is still In June '19 and the date paid is in the new financial year my didn't  work either.  I had to change the pay ending date to 1/7/19.
Photo of Sandra Clayworth

Sandra Clayworth

• 92 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
I had to change mine as well but how do I get the STP report to update?
Photo of Simone

Simone

• 404 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
Hi Linda/Pia, 

I am having the same issue. It is accumulating the first pay of this financial year to last years figures. 

My pay end date was 30/06 and date paid was 02/07, as STP work on a date paid basis this is the first pay in FY20

Any guidance of what I would need to do?? 
Photo of linda

linda

Ditto, same problem exactly
Photo of linda

linda

My pays ended 30/06, date paid 03/07. I tried changing pay end to 01/07 but it didn't help.
Photo of Pia

Pia

I had to delete all of them and then reprocess with the correct date and thankfully that worked
Photo of linda

linda

Glad you found a work around, if I have to delete and reprocess 70 pays, i will not be happy.
Photo of Simone

Simone

Hi Linda
I have 150 pays deleting and reprocessing is not an option for us.
I’ve also downloaded the new software
Have you found a solution
Photo of linda

linda

Hi Simone, No solution as yet Reckon need to reply! We should not have to reprocess, the software needs to work. The date paid is clearly in the new financial year
(Edited)
Photo of Pia

Pia

Definitely not an option with that many pays!
Photo of Simone

Simone

Seems we are little stuck.

I have completed by EOFY STP upload and figures were correct based on date paid configuration for FY19. 

However now when I go to upload this past week with date paid 02/07 there are no figures at the top for gross and tax and as mentioned above values are adding ontop to last years YTD figures.

Reckon... we need help!!!