Payroll Premier STP, says No Data was found when trying to produce EOFY report for STP

Simone Farrell_10599168
Simone Farrell_10599168 Member Posts: 9
edited July 2020 in Payroll Premier
I use Payroll Premier. When I produce the STP report and hit the End of Financial Year button I say OK to producing a report for the 19/20 year. BUT I get the following message:

"No data was found for your date range of 1 Jul 19 to 30 Jun 20. Please check you company file and retry the date range".

I successfully produced and submitted STP every week this financial year. I finalised year last year so I don't know what has changed.

Anyone got any ideas for me?

Comments

• Sheryl Hawke
    Sheryl Hawke Member Posts: 4
    edited July 2020
    i just rang about this so am hoping for an answer. i have finalised one of my company files without a drama - but the other one got this message. i have been told to upgrade to 20/21 software BUT i am currently running windows 7 pro - so can't do this quickly or easily! i am on a network for everything but i have payroll on my c drive.  i also need to do first payroll for the year now....i am hoping for a fix!
  • Simone Farrell_10599168
    edited July 2020
    Oh wow Sheryl, glad to hear that I am not the lone ranger. Suppose I should give them a call and say I need a fix too. I am not paying for the new version because I am swapping over to Reckon Hosted Payroll.
    Thank you for your reply, much appreciated.
    Simone
  • Simone Farrell_10599168
    edited July 2020
    There is a patch to fix this problem, follow the link and the instructions and it works. All fixed.

Payroll Premier 19/20 Patch Update

https://help.reckon.com/article/90hz8op6m7-kba-5744-payroll-premier-201920-patch-update

• Sheryl Hawke
    Sheryl Hawke Member Posts: 4
    edited July 2020
    Wow that is the patch that support told me yesterday was not the fix! I'll try it now - thanks!