payroll setup

Gillian Kirkup
Gillian Kirkup Member Posts: 2
edited April 2020 in Accounts Hosted
Would you please point me to a how to set up and use the Payroll in the hosted accounts
Regards
Gillian

Comments

• Graham Meredith_8157454
    Graham Meredith_8157454 Member Posts: 50
    edited November 2019
    Hi Gillian

To really set it up correctly and therefore make your life so much easier going forward, I would recommend you utilise the services of a Reckon Accredited Partner.

You can find a Partner on the Reckon website or if you want to mention what part of Australia you are from here I am sure some partners would be happy to assist.

I am also happy to assist, I am based in the Southern Highlands of NSW but often do remote sessions to assist clients.
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited November 2019
    Requires new thread Please reference the new conversation here: STP app

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Sheryl_10313093
    Sheryl_10313093 Member Posts: 57
    edited April 2020
    I am interested in this also, but am in New Zealand.  When you say an Accredited Partner is needed to set it up correctly, how so? 
    edited November 2019
    Hi Sheryl

I am saying it is not a simple process and payroll is complicated so unless you have a good knowledge of payroll I highly recommend assistance in getting it set up.

If it is set up correctly it will then flow so easily and make your life going forward so much easier.

I have found this from experience but I am in Australia and have no experience with NZ payroll.

It is only my opinion but it is based on seeing payroll setups for the last 12 years of which every single one that was not set up by an expert I found required changes made.
  • Gillian Kirkup
    Gillian Kirkup Member Posts: 2
    edited November 2019
    Thankyou Graham,
    I am based in Leeton NSW (near Griffith). If there is someone local please let me know, otherwise I would be interested in your help.
    Gillian
    edited November 2019
    Hi Gillian

I do not think there is anyone near Leeton in fact I may even be the closest based in Bowral.

More than happy to assist but I am not able to assist until Thursday afternoon or on Friday due to current client commitments.

My mobile number is 0488 713 040 and my email is graham@bookusbookkeeping.com.au and more than happy for you to contact me directly.

Cheers

Graham
  • Kwikbooks (Professional Partner)
    Kwikbooks (Professional Partner) Member Posts: 824 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Hi Gillian

Disagree somewhat with Graham, you need an experienced person, that can be either an accredited partner, professional partner with Reckon or simply someone with the experience.

Also if you are using hosted that person does not have to be close, you can share the file with the person and the payroll can be set up from anywhere in the world.

I do not have NZ payroll experience either but have 45 years payroll experience and 40 Reckon / QB experience
    email: Kim@kwikbooks.com.au 
  • Jacqui Allen
    Jacqui Allen Member Posts: 238 ✭✭
    edited November 2019
    Click on this link for the complete user guide
    http://downloads.reckon.com.au/RA2019_User_Guide.pdf

• Sheryl_10313093
    Sheryl_10313093 Member Posts: 57
    edited April 2020
    Thank you for the guide.  May I ask, if I turn-on Payroll does that mean I will have to start using it?