Payroll Totals report to include Hours Worked

Options
Kathryn McMaster
Kathryn McMaster Member Posts: 11
edited May 2017 in Accounts Hosted
Is there anyway in Reckon Hosted to pull a payroll total report for the fortnight that included hours worked - the current payroll totals report is ideal (the payroll summary report is too big) but I need to see the total hours to compare with the electronic timesheets total.

Comments

• Reckon FAQs
    Reckon FAQs Reckon Staff Posts: 357 Reckon Staff
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Hi Kathryn,

Thanks for asking.

Try the Payroll Item Detail Report and add the column "Hours Worked".  This will show you the hours for "Hourly Pay" payroll items.

Hope this helps.

regards,
    John.
  • Kathryn McMaster
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Thanks John but not what I am after - I simply want a 1 line per employee report that shows gross tax net and super plus hours worked.
  • Kay Laws Accredited
    Kay Laws Accredited Member Posts: 72
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Hi Kathryn,

The only report that will giver you everything your needing is the Payroll Summary Report.
    The Employee Earnings Report that will give you a single line per employee showing you Gross /  Net & super however it will not show you the hours worked you are looking for.

Hope this Helps

Kind Regards
    Kay 
    kay@kmlbookkeepong.com.au  
  • Kathryn McMaster
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Thanks Kay, doesn't help but explains that there is no way to get the report I want. 
  • DebonAir
    DebonAir Member Posts: 392
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Payroll Item Detail report might help if you take out the Earnings Base column and add in Qty.

• Kathleen_8334542
    Kathleen_8334542 Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Hi Kathryn, 

I use the 'payroll transaction detail' report. Just click modify report and select 'Qty' in the columns section then click ok. 

It should show you gross wages, super, PAYG tax and Net wages totaled at the bottom.

You can select whatever dates you want to include.

Hope that helps.

Kathleen