Payroll with Reckon One is stuck on Processing Status for 24hours

MelAR
MelAR Member Posts: 4
edited June 2018 in Reckon One
It has been 24hours that I have had this issue. We went to process the final pay for 2016-2017 financial year yesterday and when we hit the Create Pay run button it went to the screen Payroll > Pay runs. The status is still processing with the three red dots beside it moving. I have sent a request for help but no response as yet.
This is stopping me from completing BAS and end of year PAYG requirements.
Please help to resolve.image

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited June 2017
    Hi MelAR

I can't say that I've seen that occur before as its usually really quick. Are you able to logout and then back in and check if it actually has processed and whether what you're seeing is just a 'hanging display' style problem on the client side.

If not and the same problem persists after trying to process again, can you please give us a buzz on 1300 RKN ONE as soon as possible so we can take a closer look into this for you

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• MelAR
    edited June 2017
    Hi Rav,

I have logged off and on several times over the last day. It hasn't processed. It just seems to be stuck on Processing. I can't display or delete it.

I'm not sure how to Process again, other than doing an unscheduled payment. I'm hesitant to do this without knowing that if it will process correctly.
  • Simon Hutchinson_8164484
    Simon Hutchinson_8164484 Alumni Posts: 135
    edited June 2017
    Hi Mel

Please get in touch with our technical support team on 1300 756 663 and give them your details such as customer id/login (do not give your password) and book name.

The development team will need to investigate this

Thanks
  • MelAR
    edited June 2017
    Thanks Simon, I have called and it is now with the Development team to investigate and fix.
  • Simon Hutchinson_8164484
    Simon Hutchinson_8164484 Alumni Posts: 135
    edited June 2017
    Hi Mel

This should now be resolved, please let us know if there is furthe rproblems

Thanks
  • John Moussa
    John Moussa Member Posts: 7
    edited July 2017
    i am facing this problem now, is there a permanent fix for it or i have to call the support team.image
  • MelAR
    edited July 2017
    I had to call to get it fixed.
    I haven't had the issue again.