Payrun rejected by ATO added to Reckon YTD total

• Problem
  • Updated 2 months ago
Payrun submitted to ATO was declined, payrun was duplicated & submitted with no changes & accepted by ATO however Reckon app has added both the rejected and accepted payrun to the YTD total, which is now incorrect. Short of putting a dummy payrun through to balance the YTD & efectively fudging the numbers, how can I fix this?
Photo of Sally

Sally

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
  • frustrated

Posted 2 months ago

Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 93,638 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi Sally,
The Pay Summary section in the app currently keeps a record of all figures sent for payruns that have been created. This includes payruns that have been successful, returned an error or are in pending statuses.

However it does not keep a live track of what the ATO has on their end though. Unfortunately, there is no service we can call upon to integrate with the actual ATO's systems that contain the 'live' figures. I know this area is causing a fair bit of confusion for our app users at the moment and its something I've already fed this back to the app developers so that it can be reworked to improve it.

To view figures that the ATO have received you will need to use the the ATO Business Portal if you have access to it. Employees can also review what has been reported for them via their MyGov accounts.
Photo of Sally

Sally

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
Thank you Rav, the incorrect total is also showing in the my gov account suggesting that the YTD from the app has been accepted - the YTD total at ATO and in the app are the same and are one payrun more than has been paid & accepted by the ATO.  I have also spoken to the ATO about this & they didn't seem to have an answer either.