PDF reporting format issues

Options
Jodie Porter
Jodie Porter Member Posts: 31
edited August 2020 in Reckon One
I use Reckon One. When I export some of my reports to PDF - mainly notice with account enquiry, it spreads the columns over 2 pages making it impossible to read. Have looked through settings but can't find a way to change it. I've removed most columns from my reports but doesn't change it. Just gives more white space. I've noticed someone reported this 2 years ago but didn't really get a reply on how to fix it.

Comments

• SHARON KURRLE
    SHARON KURRLE Member Posts: 15
    edited August 2020
    Options
    following this as I have the same problem with reconciled reports

• heather_6486903
    heather_6486903 Member Posts: 15 ✭✭
    Options

Me too, exporting my AP to an existing sheet using a new page and gives me 2 sets of info and if you highlight row 1 or column A both sets are highlighted, I also cant see the tabs along the bottom and opens as a little bar that can only be maximised or hides back into the little bar.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,415 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi guys,

I haven't come across what you've described so far. I've run a couple of Account Enquiry reports from Reckon One, albeit without much data in them, in both Portrait & Landscape orientation (attached below).

Which browser and/or PDF solution are you using when you export the reports to PDF from Reckon One? Are you able to post a screenshot of how your reports display on-screen?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• heather_6486903
    Options

My problem is not PDF its Excel, has only started to happen in the last month or maybe more, last months AP trial balance was fine.

• heather_6486903
    Options

There are 2 lots of info, and I cant see the existing tabs unless I press the three little dots down bottom. when you first open its just a little header box that only maximises or hides back within the little bar. I hope that makes sense its hard to actually describe.