Personal Plus 2013

Options
kiwinakato
kiwinakato Member Posts: 1
Recently I needed to completely reinstall my computer from scratch. (Windows10)
I am now trying to reinstall my Reckon Accounts Home & Business Personal Plus 2013 but am not able to from this CD.
I get a message telling me "This app has been blocked for your protection. 

An administrator has blocked you from running this app. For more information contact the administrator.   autorun.exe"
I am the only one using my computer so I presume I am the administrator.

Can you please tell me how I can  fix this problem?
Am I able to download the program from your web site? If so can you please tell me the link?

Comments

• Brad Read
    Brad Read Member Posts: 14
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Don't assume anything with Windows 10!!  You may not be the administrator, or, at least, it may think you are not.   Go to Contral Panel, User Accounts and check that you are the Administrator.  You should be able to change it there if the system thinks that your are not.

Also, what Kevin said above.  It seems that some users have trouble with 'older' versions of the program when trying to reinstall it on a new machine.  I just upgraded from W7 to W10 on a new machine, but I am using PP 2020 so did not have  the registration issues.  Once you sort the Administrator issue out, you need to try again and if it won't let you register then you'll have to upgrade to 2020.  Regards, Brad
  • Cameron Lockhart
    Cameron Lockhart Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Not sure if you were able to solve this, but I hit the same issue and was able to resolve the install issue by doing what is outlined in this video https://youtu.be/MFydFNfTvXo hope that it helps you as well.