Personal Plus 2015 Expiry

• Problem
  • Updated 6 years ago
  • Solved
I have been running Personal Plus 2015 Annual Subscription for several months, after upgrading without problems from PP 2013. Today 22/11/14 it reached its expiry date. On going to start up PP today, it wants Reckon Accounts Activation Update. Fair enough. Using the the dialog that comes up when I go to start PP, I entered, into "Start over with a new Installation Key" a new Installation Key Code I purchased a few weeks ago. All went smoothly and quick. I am now successfully using PP 2015 again.
Happy chappy.
BUT only briefly: in Help my licence information now says "...valid until 5/11/15". My expectation was that the new licence would run for 365 days from today 22/11/14, being the day I entered the new IKC. But it has given me 17 days fewer. I am not at all happy about that. How can I get the licence extended to the full 365 days?
Photo of Narky One

Narky One

• 1,252 Points 1k badge 2x thumb

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Shane

Shane, Employee

• 7,680 Points 5k badge 2x thumb

Hi,

The installation key's expiry date is matched to your subscription expiry date which must be 5/11/2015.  It doesn't start from the day of installation.  If you like you can call Reckon customer service to discuss it on 1800732566, and they can explain in more detail.

Regards,

Shane.

Photo of Narky One

Narky One

• 1,252 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
I rang 1800732566 more or less expecting to get the run-around, based on Shane's response above which doesn't make much sense unless we assume he did not properly understand the info in my original post.
HOWEVER, Amanda at 1800 politely and efficiently and smoothly sorted it all out - my RAPP 2015 expiry is now as it should be ie 22/11/15. Thanks Amanda.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.