Personal plus 2015 to 2018

Eslyn Goulding
Eslyn Goulding Member Posts: 5
edited September 2019 in Personal Plus and Home & Business
I am currently running Personal Plus 2015. I have just paid my renewal fee and was advised to upgrade to 2018. What do I have to do to upgrade?

Comments

• st_6872571
    st_6872571 Member Posts: 79
    edited June 2018
    Absolutely nothing.   Just keep using your current version, nothing's changed.   I'm still using 2016 version and all is ok.   

It would be nice if features were added but honestly, what features have been added over the last five or more years?
  • Eslyn Goulding
    edited June 2018
    Thanks st, I am always dubious when I have to upgrade any software. Since renewing my licence (just now) over the phone, i opened my existing program and it still shows the old expiry date. Should it show the new date now?
  • st_6872571
    st_6872571 Member Posts: 79
    edited June 2018
    I can't explain that.   Maybe it just needs time to update.   Out of interest, I checked mine and all is correct and I'm still using 2016 version.
  • Eslyn Goulding
    edited June 2018
    Thanks again, I've just checked it and it has updated the date to date to 2019.
  • Chris Appleby
    Chris Appleby Member Posts: 28
    edited September 2019
    if you do want to upgrade to 2018 go to https://www.reckon.com/au/downloads-guides/ and download it. I've been running it without any problems
  • Eslyn Goulding
    edited July 2018
    I've just received the CD in the mail but still not sure if i want to upgrade to 2018. I will keep it in a safe place till Tax time is over and then I might install it.
    Thanks everyone who responded to post over a week ago.