Personal Plus Portfo;io View

• Question
  • Updated 1 month ago
Personal Plus Portfolio view does not return any data when ROI (%) and/or Yield on Investment (%) columns are displayed. No matter what year range they just stay blank.
Photo of Cliffov2

Cliffov2

• 220 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 1 month ago

Photo of Andrew Christie

Andrew Christie

• 1,812 Points 1k badge 2x thumb

Hi Cliff

I do receive figures for ROI(%) but not the other. Hopefully a more learned user can explain further. I see that another user has the same issue.

Let's hope you have a response
regards
Andrew
Photo of Cliffov2

Cliffov2

Thanks Andrew. Which other user? These functions have never worked in 18 years of PP. Cliff
Photo of Andrew Christie

Andrew Christie

• 1,812 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
Hi Cliff
Sorry I was checking the 'me too' above but I see the '1' refers to you :-(

I still hope you receive a definitive answer to your query
Photo of David Hunt

David Hunt

• 630 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
There are a few fundamental data fields like Dividend, dividend yield, PEG Ratio etc. The are a hang over from the American application, and work only for US stocks (which I have a few of).

ROI(%) should be populated though for all of them, same with Annual Average Rate % should work. But they will only work if you have a sufficient time span. Click Options in the top right header and in the dialog box make sure the date is 'entire history' or a date a few years in the past to be meaningful.

D
Photo of Cliffov2

Cliffov2

Thanks all. I live in the hope that this program sold for Australian use will be cleaned up to work properly with Australian investing practices. It wastes a huge amount of time trying to make features work when they are not meant to work properly in Australia. Can't US features be optional add-ons and a slimmed down program be the default?
Photo of AFX de Sousa

AFX de Sousa

• 146 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Very sensible. Let's see if anyone listens.