PLANNED MAINTENANCE - Reckon Accounts Hosted (8 March 2019 - 9 March 2019)

• Article
  • Updated 2 weeks ago
RECKON ACCOUNTS HOSTED MAINTENANCE

Friday 8 March - Saturday 9 March 2019

Reckon Accounts Hosted has enjoyed continual growth in users since its inception. As a result, we will be performing some maintenance and upgrading a number of key components of our platform that will improve performance and continue to support you to work more efficiently.

We want to give you a heads up that Reckon Accounts Hosted will be offline for approximately 21 hours while undergoing maintenance. 
You will be unable to login or access your data files from 9:00PM/11:00PM (AEDT/NZDT) Friday 8 March until 6:00PM/8:00PM (AEDT/NZDT) Saturday 9 March.

We recommend that you log out of Accounts Hosted before this time. Any users logged in at the start of this maintenance session will be logged out automatically.

Once this migration has been completed, we're confident Reckon Accounts Hosted users will benefit from a more consistent experience in terms of performance across the platform.

We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your patience.
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 68,992 Points 50k badge 2x thumb

Posted 3 weeks ago

Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

If access to your Reckon Accounts Hosted file during the maintenance time period is critically important, our teams can organise offline access if required.

If you already have Reckon Accounts Enterprise installed on your PC, you can download your Reckon Accounts Hosted company file(s) to use offline in Enterprise during the maintenance period and then upload the company file back into Hosted at the conclusion of the maintenance session.

If you do not currently have a copy of Reckon Accounts Enterprise, please send an email with your Reckon Accounts Hosted user name to admin@reckon.com no later than 7 March 2019 and our teams will organise a copy for you.

For more detailed info on how to use your Hosted file offline with Reckon Accounts Enterprise please click HERE

You will need to download your Hosted company file BEFORE the maintenance period commences in order to access and use it offline in Reckon Accounts Enterprise. Once we've kicked off the maintenance work, Hosted data files will not accessible until completion.
Photo of KarenT

KarenT

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
i am hoping that this maintenance is to speed up the crazy printing process that is so slow
Photo of Michelle Butler

Michelle Butler

• 70 Points
Hi This is the second Friday in a row when I've had to log off at 6pm on a Friday - here in the West.  Used to be one of my most productive nights.  Are they any more Friday's being affected please? thanks
Photo of Michelle Butler

Michelle Butler

• 70 Points
Hi Second Friday night in a row when switched off at 6pm in the West - used to be my most productive evening. Is this work nearly completed please?
Photo of Neil

Neil, Product Manger

• 1,356 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
Hi Michelle,

Sorry about the inconvenience tonight.

Tonight's maintenance will be ongoing until tomorrow afternoon (we sent emails and added in-product notification & community posts about it).

Once we get through this weekends work, there is no other planned maintenance in the near future.

Regards
Neil
Photo of Danny Loypur

Danny Loypur

• 124 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Hi Rav
Thats great that Reckon Hosted is making improvements. Why don't you tell us what are the changes Reckon is making.
Regards
Danny
Photo of Kylie Austin

Kylie Austin

• 228 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Hi Rav, I have just tested my internet speed and reckon is telling me its 'above average' 
I have been getting lengthy delays in the last fortnight, the file seems to be saving after each transaction or even if I update a customer phone number and can take up to 90 seconds to refresh. Will this maintenance fix this issue or is this a separate issue.
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 68,860 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hard to say as it could be related to your file itself, how large is your file size and do you regularly perform maintenance on the file?

I'd recommend performing the steps listed in this article to make sure your file is in good shape and you're getting the most efficient use from it -
How to improve the performance of your QBI company file
Photo of Tina Gray

Tina Gray

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
Hi Rav, can you please fix the scrolling tool, as soon as you start to scroll it goes to the font size and it is very sensitive, takes ages to do a simple scroll from the top to bottom of reports

Also it is difficult to make column widths wider in reports, the diamond is hard to obtain, takes a few minutes to get the mouse in the right position to make columns wider or thinner
Thanks
Tina Gray
Photo of John Quinn

John Quinn

• 110 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Hi Rav
I have just noticed that our emails are not being sent by your server at the moment. If I recall correctly this happened last time maintenance was carried out.
Photo of John Quinn

John Quinn

• 110 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Hi Rav
Problem solved.
It appears that our own domain was blocking emails generated from Reckon.com.
Thanks to your Technical Support Team for their assistance.
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

Hi folks, 
Just a reminder that Reckon Accounts Hosted will be undergoing the maintenance period outlined above THIS Friday. 

If you wish to have offline access to your file via Reckon Accounts Enterprise during the maintenance period and you haven't been in touch with us yet, please follow the instructions posted HERE.
You will need to download your Hosted company file BEFORE the maintenance period commences in order to access and use it offline in Reckon Accounts Enterprise.
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

Hi everyone,
Just another reminder in regard to Reckon Accounts Hosted maintenance starting tomorrow night.

If you need access to your file during the scheduled maintenance period outlined in the opening post and haven't been in touch with us yet, we'd strongly recommend doing so today. Please follow the instructions posted HERE.

Please note: You will need to download your company file from Reckon Accounts Hosted to use offline in Reckon Accounts Enterprise BEFORE the maintenance period commences. You will not be able to do so once Hosted is offline for maintenance work.
Full info available here - Downloading your Reckon Hosted data for offline use
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

Hi all,
Final reminder in regard to the Hosted maintenance period starting TONIGHT.

As above, if you need access to your file during the scheduled maintenance period outlined in the opening post and haven't been in touch with us yet, please do so today by following the instructions posted HERE.

Please note: You will need to download your company file from Reckon Accounts Hosted to use offline in Reckon Accounts Enterprise BEFORE the maintenance period commences. You will not be able to do so once Hosted is offline for maintenance work.
Full info available here - Downloading your Reckon Hosted data for offline use
(Edited)
Photo of Neil

Neil, Product Manger

• 1,356 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
Hi,

Maintenance has now been successfully completed and logins have been re-enabled.

Thanks for your patience and again we apologise for any inconvenience this maintenance period may have caused.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.