PLEASE HELP! I CANT BACKUP MY LARGE COMPANY FILE TO UPGRADE TO 2019. IVE TRIED EVERYTHING. TAKING OF

Options
Michelle Belle
Michelle Belle Member Posts: 2
edited June 2020 in Accounts Hosted
I am desperately hoping there is someone who can help me... Ive been trying to back up my file for a week so that I can upgrade to 2019 hosted, with no success.
Ive tired running it without verifying the data, saving it in the live folders and on my PC, also just making a portable copy. 
My file is large, so I need to start a new file for 2019, but cannot do this without first backing up, and then Im also unsure how to start a new file and keep all of the items and standing orders etc. 
I start keying orders in from 12 tomorrow so i dont have much time to get it resolved before I lose all of my data in 2018, and the server is so slow... .
I am praying for a miracle disguised as a Reckon community member... 

Comments

• Linda ABC
    Linda ABC Accredited Partner Posts: 1,131 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Hi Michelle...email me linda@abcomputing.com.au and I will give you a hand tonight to backup and upgrade the file.  Send me your hosted login details and Admin password for the file.