Please help. My reckon STP shows the wrong abn. I have not registered with ato or done any payroll runs. How do I change abn

• Question
  • Updated 2 months ago
Wrong abn
Photo of darryl

darryl

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb

Posted 2 months ago

Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 91,926 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi Darryl,
What is the incorrect ABN that has been registered to your app account?

Also, is the email address for your app account the same email address on this Community account?
Photo of darryl

darryl

Thanks Rav. The incorrect abn is 54100656693. It should be 23229755456. The email address is the same. Regards. Darryl
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

Thanks Darryl,
I've removed the ABN from your app account now.
What you'll need to do is logout of the app and close the app in full ie. swipe it away from your running apps.

Log back in after a couple of minutes and the app will take you through setting up again. You'll be able to register your correct ABN and employees etc.
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

Thanks Darryl,
I've removed the ABN from your app account now.
What you'll need to do is logout of the app and close the app in full ie. swipe it away from your running apps.

Log back in after a couple of minutes and the app will take you through setting up again. You'll be able to register your correct ABN and employees etc.
Photo of darryl

darryl

Hello Rav. I have followed your instructions and can’t get past the Your Company page. I enter my abn and nothing happens. I have closed and reopened and nothing. Any ideas
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

Are you connected via mobile data or Wi-Fi?

Try entering the legal name of the entity rather than using the ABN itself. It should bring up a result.
If not, uninstall the app from your phone then restart it before reinstalling the app and login. It should get you up & running.