Please take off the" Do you accept credit cards " really annoying now. and I know there is a tally

Penne Milloy
Penne Milloy Member Posts: 12
edited July 2020 in Accounts Hosted

Comments

• John Graetz
    John Graetz Member Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2020
    I agree Penne.  The system refuses to accept the answer when we don't accept credit cards, even though the box is ticked.  John G
  • Lyn_6756777
    Lyn_6756777 Member Posts: 9
    edited August 2015
    Absatively!! It's really hosing me off too. Why put in a tick box "don't show again" if you don't take any notice of the tick? >:-/
  • Karen_6907124
    Karen_6907124 Member Posts: 33
    edited August 2015
    This has just started doing this to me yesterday. Nothing has changed in my setup. do we have any resolution?

• David Coates
    David Coates Member Posts: 2
    edited August 2015
    I'm sick of this message. Nothing seems to stop it.
  • John Graetz
    edited July 2020
    Hi David.  I couldn't agree with you more.  I work with different companies and that can mean on some days that each time I log back into a company again, I can be asked the same question multiple times in the day, for each company.  This is just plain stupidity on the part of Reckon who have so far refused to address what is a very annoying and extremely frustrating problem.

What are you doing about this Mirko or John G?  It has been reported now as a problem for months and months, but keeps hanging around like a bad smell - actually now it is a putrid smell.  John L G.
  • John Graetz
    edited July 2020
    Thank you Victor for this update.  I have made the changes and will be more than delighted to eventually see that it works.  And thank you for having finally provided a fix for this annoying message.  I will be watching with interest to see what happens, or should I say instead what doesn't happen anymore!!  John L G