Please Help - Problems with Reckon Accounts Multi User

Deb_6874980
Deb_6874980 Member Posts: 4
edited August 2020 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
Hi, we have updated to Reckon Accounts 2014 and it is on a server and was working yesterday with multiple users but this morning we are having issues, we can use it on the server but no-one else can login or if it's not open on the server one other person can use it but it is in single user mode and cannot change to multi user mode (we get an error message about the host protocol) I have had two different error messages - (-6000, -80) and (H202) when logged in to the server only I can see where there has been transactions done today, I'm confused and my IT guy has gone on annual leave today and I am not very techno minded :) can anyone help please

Comments

• Graham Boast
    Graham Boast Accredited Partner Posts: 331 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited December 2017
    Hi Deb

There is a Reckon Knowledge Base article on this 
    http://kb.reckon.com.au//issue_view.asp?ID=3626

The article lists a number of possible solutions that you could try.

I could also do a remote support consultation and look at it for you, but you would need to be able to access the server. Details are here http://www.reckonhelp.com.au/remotesupport.htm

Graham
    Reckon Accredited Consultant
    graham@reckonhelp.com.au

Graham Boast | 0409 317366 | graham@reckonhelp.com.au

• Deb_6874980
    edited May 2014
    Thank you Graham for your quick response.
    I will have a look at the Knowledge Base in further detail over the weekend and see whether I can resolve this on my own, but I doubt it :) I have spent nearly all day in between serving customers on the phone trying to figure it out after looking at some of the knowledge base results but with no success and will get back to you about the remote service you offer.
    regards,
    Deb
  • Deb_6874980
    edited May 2014
    Hi Graham,
    do I need to use the showmypc on the server? it looks like I am stumped about what to do, I have looked at everything that I can
    regards,
    deb 
  • Graham Boast
    Graham Boast Accredited Partner Posts: 331 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited December 2017
    Hi Deb Give me a call on 0409317366 or send your contact details to graham@reckonhelp.com.au Thanks

Graham Boast | 0409 317366 | graham@reckonhelp.com.au

• Deb_6874980
    edited May 2014

Thanks again for your help yesterday Graham, everything is working great today