PLS Error - Lodgement Failed Error code 90880 (CMN.ATO.GEN.EM0002)

• Question
  • Updated 5 months ago
  • Answered
I cannot lodge an individual's income tax return. There is nothing unusual, and Elite says that there are no errors before lodgment.
The ATO says that they do not know what it is, and to ask yourselves.
The error message is in the subject.
Thanks
Tony
Photo of Fiscal Software

Fiscal Software

• 100 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 1 year ago

Photo of Matthew

Matthew, Alum

• 652 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
Hi there,

We understand the ATO are working on a fix for this and should be released shortly.

If you could please log this with support@reckon.com so we can let you know when its resolved
Photo of Peter French

Peter French

• 522 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
One of our opposition, not MYOB, has noted 8 errors. Looks like a wonderful year.
Photo of Julie Marshall

Julie Marshall

• 154 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I have a few returns this tax year that won't lodge - did anyone find out what the problem was?
I had the same problem. PLS Error - Lodgement Failed Error code 908567 (CMN.ATO.GEN.EM0002). ATO coudl not fix it. Reckon says it is ATO problem. Client is very much frustrated. Can someone suggest anything? 

The following application changes have been made within this version:

• Removed cents from D6 - Low value pool deductions pending further clarification from the ATO.  While cents are specified in the SBR specifications, their presence would cause returns to be rejected for CMN.ATO.GEN.EM0002 Error code 90567.

I hope the updates can fix my problem. 
Photo of Peter French

Peter French

• 512 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
That is typical ATO response. Request to talk to that person's supervisor and if no luck ask for that person's supervisor and again if necessary. In the end you will get someone who both cares and understands. Try repeat attempts to lodge and you might get different responses. In my cases ATO admitted it was their problem all along and in each case the problem was in automatically rolled over prior year data. In one case it took 5 days of calls abd in the end l found an Ozzie who swore with me and went off and kicked a head or two. I have been doing this for 51 years and haven't given up yet.
Photo of Julie Marshall

Julie Marshall

• 154 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
They told me to remove my clients from my listing and re add - it's only random clients - I think PFS is on the money but with his suggestion. Will get back to you very soon with if it works or not.
Photo of Peter French

Peter French

• 512 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
Interesting option and l will remember it fir next time. I reentered the return 6x times and reentered the client 3x times but didn't take the client off my tax agents list .