Pop Up - Reckon Accounts Printer Library

Joanne Sedgman
Joanne Sedgman Member Posts: 24
edited June 2019 in Accounts Hosted
Just wondering if anyone can assist with a pop up which slows the process of printing. On trying to print a document, Reckon appears to lockup but when I look into it further there is a pop up which needs to be answered before it will allow me to print and continue working. This has only occurred since the upgrade of the financial year and happens with all users. The pop up is as follows : -

"The form you are about to print specifies the font [Brush Script MT] which is not installed on this system. You may wish to install the font. Click OK to print anyway, or Cancel to skip printing this form."

This happens every time a print job is requested and the pop up appears at the back of Reckon which wasn't obvious as being a problem other than it locking up. It was only by accident that I came across the pop up as I tried to log out. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance...Joanne

Comments

• Matt Boakes
    Matt Boakes Member Posts: 6
    edited August 2018
    please see this link here with instructions... See instructions here…… http://kb.reckon.com.au/issue_view.asp?ID=5676

• Joanne Sedgman
    edited August 2018
    Thanks for your help Matt. The problem though is not with the pop up appearing on the screen, rather it is getting rid of the fault of the pop up so as the pop stops appearing. This is constant every time we try to print. Thanks again
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited August 2018
    Hi Joanne,
    From what I understand the cause of this popup/message is due to that specific font no longer being available in Reckon Accounts Hosted since the update. There have been some changes to fonts, however we've moved from 60 to 100 fonts in the new Reckon Accounts Hosted environment.

You will need to update your template(s) to remove whatever is using that font, once that is completed that message will no longer appear.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Joanne Sedgman
    edited August 2018
    Thank you for your assistance Rav. Greatly appreciated

• Nambucca Parish
    Nambucca Parish Member Posts: 1
    edited June 2019
    Hi, since migrating to Reckon hosted, it has given me a lot of issues. 
    1. printer settings - no option to allow me using my printer, it's locked to reckon printer
    2. when I try to customize my invoice, a pop up window "reckon printer library" won't go away and won't allow me to proceed. I tried clicking "cancel" but kept popping. I tried to disconnect and when connected again, the same pop up window appears. I wanted to update company information and upload logo for the invoice. 
    Appreciate reply. thank you.