Portal not working??

Tamara White_7036110
Tamara White_7036110 Member Posts: 6
edited July 2020 in Accounts Hosted
I have been trying to upload my STP file all day, but the portal just stays stubbornly blank and does not even bring up the log in screen whenever I go to it.  Even when I manually open portal.reckon.com in a different browser it is blank. Any idea why this would not be working, never had a problem before.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited November 2018
    Hi Tamara,
    Just tested on Chrome and Firefox and worked as normal.
    Which browser(s) did you attempt?

Can you please try clearing your browser cache and cookies and let me know if there's any difference?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Tamara White_7036110
    edited November 2018

Chrone and IE both coming up blank, even after full restart
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited November 2018
    Can you please try clearing the browser cache and cookies and retry.

Also, try accessing portal.reckon.com using an incognito tab.

Is there any change?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Tamara White_7036110
    edited November 2018
    Done but still no luck it seems, Not working using incognito tab either
  • Rav
    edited November 2018
    Thanks for getting back to me. I just want to confirm, is this issue occurring if you attempt to access portal.reckon.com directly from a browser as well?
    ie. if you open a separate tab and navigate to portal.reckon.com as opposed to the browser window that opens from within Hosted.

Also, out of curiosity as there has been one other report of a similar issue raised on the Community, which internet provider are you using? 

• Tamara White_7036110
    edited November 2018
    Hi,
    Yes the issues occurs in separate tabs and separate browsers also (trie IE, Firefox and Chrome), not just when trying to lodge STP.  I cannot get to the log in screen on portal at all.
    Our internet provider is Optus.
  • Accounts_9850516
    Accounts_9850516 Member Posts: 2
    edited November 2018
    I am having the same issue

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited July 2020
    Having the same issue.  Tried Chrome & Firefox browsers.  Can log into portal via a separate page, but not ideal as we dont generally save STP file on hard drive.  Internet provider Telstra

• Rav
    edited November 2018
    Hi Shelley,
    So to clarify, the page is blank when the Reckon Portal attempts to load on the browser window that opens within Reckon Accounts Hosted itself but NOT a regular tab/browser window?

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited November 2018
    thats correct Rav

• Vicki Jonas
    Vicki Jonas Member Posts: 10
    edited November 2018
    Hi I have had the same problem. I ended up getting it by going through the chrome portal via a separate page. You have to download your pay run to desktop before you can upload through the chrome.
  • Vicki Jonas
    edited July 2020
    This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Reckons Hosted - Single Touch Payroll. Hi Is the Portal down for Single Touch Payroll?? It wont let me go into the portal - just get a blank page....
  • Rav
    edited July 2020
    Hi guys,
    Having a chat with our Reckon Accounts Hosted and Reckon Portal teams about this.

So far, I've only been able to replicate this behaviour on the browser window that opens within Hosted itself when going through the STP export file process. 
    Going to the Reckon Portal using an internet browser directly seems to be ok.

I'll come back to you on this.

• Tamara White_7036110
    edited November 2018

I can now get in from Chrome only, have resolved uploading this payroll file by downloading it to the computer and then uploading it through Chrome instead of using the in-software link.
    Still not working in IE or Firefox even after deleted internet history and cookies, restarted computer -  all just a blank page, even though it looks like it is loading something, there is nothing to see.  Had someone else try on a laptop, not part of the work network, and they got the same thing - a blank page in IE, but works in Chrome for him also.
  • Fiona_9850610
    Fiona_9850610 Member Posts: 2
    edited November 2018
    Hi Rav, I'm also having the same issue. I have managed to get a separate tab opened in Chrome but I don't have access to the file I need to upload. It won't give me the option to export/save it onto my computers desktop or in our network anywhere and that's all I can access in the separate tab. 
  • Vicki Jonas
    edited November 2018
    Hi Fiona

You need to download the file in reckons hosted - it then will be in your downloads on your computer & you can upload in Chrome from there. - That is how I had to do it.

• Fiona_9850610
    Fiona_9850610 Member Posts: 2
    edited November 2018
    Unfortunately ours doesn't work that way, but thank you :)
  • Rav
    edited November 2018
    Morning folks,
    We've just pushed out something in the last few minutes to try and address this. If you're able to, can you please test if all is back to normal and let me know?