POS Integration with Reckon Accounts Premier

Amelia Todd
Amelia Todd Member Posts: 29
edited September 2020 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
Are there any POS systems (other than Reckon POS) that integrate with Reckon Accounts Premier?

Comments

• Wilma
    Wilma Accredited Partner Posts: 46 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited August 2019
    Why Amelia,?

Why not use Reckon POS.  I love it.  Works well.
  • Amelia Todd
    edited June 2018
    It doesn't integrate with my online store and integration isn't readily available. So I just wondered whether there was anything else that already integrated with Reckon that might also integrate with my website.
  • Amelia Todd
    edited August 2019
    Will most Hardware options work with Reckon POS or do I have to use the tested items from the list?
  • Amelia Todd
    edited February 2017
    Well that's a bit frustrating and a lot of those brands aren't readily available in NZ that I can find.
  • Amelia Todd
    edited February 2017
    Everything. Was going to just get a PC for the shop, cash drawer, scanner and receipt printer - I just assumed that anything would suit. I didn't quite appreciate that there were certain brands/models that I would have to get.
  • Amelia Todd
    edited February 2017
    Kevin - can I not use a standard QWERTY keyboard? The ones on the list are odd. 
  • Amelia Todd
    edited February 2017
    Thank you guys! And just a PC is fine, I don't need a POS terminal or anything like that? Touchscreen?
  • Amelia Todd
    edited February 2017
    It's just the reward programme I need from the Pro version but have been umming and ahhing about whether it is worth it.
  • Amelia Todd
    edited February 2017
    I could probably come up with a manual way of doing it and save myself some money.
  • Amelia Todd
    edited February 2017
    No I haven't played with the trial. It's a retail store.
  • Amelia Todd
    edited February 2017
    Good thinking! I have applied for the trial and will see how it goes. If I can get away with the Lite version I'd much prefer it.

Thank you so much for your help!
    You and Kevin have been very very helpful, I really appreciate it :)
  • Amelia Todd
    edited February 2017
    Thanks Kevin. Wish Reckon was more easily integrated into other products. Might have to move to Xero and Vend in the future if Reckon doesn't catch up.
  • Amelia Todd
    edited February 2017
    I'm in NZ can we email instead? amelia@nappyheaven.co.nz

• Bev_9778371
    Bev_9778371 Member Posts: 1
    edited September 2018
    They now have a version on POS online but does not integrate with Reckon Hosted.  Does anyone know what pos system will work with Reckon Hosted.  
  • Jason Hollis
    Jason Hollis Alumni Posts: 516 Reckon Staff
    edited September 2018
    Hi Bev. Reckon Cloud POS does indeed integrate with Reckon Accounts Hosted as well as Reckon One. 

Kind regards,
    Jason
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited September 2018
    Hi Bev,
    There's some info in the video below on integrating Reckon Cloud POS with Reckon Accounts Hosted.

If you have any specific questions or need more info on Reckon Cloud POS, can you please create a new thread for it and we'll be more than happy to help.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDgi7f5DUVM

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.