POS prices showing 3 decimal points

• Problem
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • (Edited)

I have a client who is running RA Premier 14 and POS. One of their suppliers has increased their prices by 3%, I increased the prices in RA and set it to round to the nearest 5c. Unfortunately it did this to the GST exclusive amount so now $28.55 (ex GST) is showing as $31.405(inc GST). When they went to print new price labels in POS Admin the prices are showing 3 decimal places i.e. $31.405.

Does anyone know of a way or is there a option to show prices to 2 decimal places within POS? I haven't tried turning off the 'Qty' decimal place option in POS as they sell timber and often require 3 decimal places for it.

Regards

Andrew

Photo of Andrew

Andrew

• 300 Points 250 badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Andrew

Andrew

• 22,222 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Did you do a export/import for bulk change the prices?

Are the prices showing the correct rounding when you sell them via POS front end?

Are there any decimal place settings in the label (can't remember and don't have it infront of me)?

Lastly have you checked the item out in RA. Did the import work correctly, or is the price really something 'funny' now from the bulk change, ie ex GST price of $3.456645 which could explain the issue. 'Excels' rounding doesn't hide the TRUE value of the 3% increase, it only just makes it display pretty.
Photo of Andrew

Andrew

• 300 Points 250 badge 2x thumb

Did you do a export/import ?

No, I used the 'Change Price' option within RA

Are the prices showing the correct rounding?

Hmmm, not sure on this I'll have to have a look.

Are there any decimal place settings ?

No, not that I could find.

Lastly have you checked the item out in RA?

Not applicable as it was all done within RA

Andrew M

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.