Possible bug - Unending "PROCESSING" action

Mani
Mani Member Posts: 2
edited June 2018 in Reckon One
Hello, need help here.
This (see attached image) "processing" action has been going on forever in our Reckon One Payroll pay runs. We were undoing some of the pay runs to correct a super and tax mistake. We corrected the other pay runs without any problems. If this is a bug, and if any Reckon staff members are reading this, can you please help us out.
Cheers.

Comments

• Tania Gourley
    Tania Gourley Member Posts: 2
    edited June 2018
    I am also having several issues with reckon one and the payroll function.  I spent 6 hours on the phone last week to the support team and are still no better off.  Some Super amounts do not appear, there is an error comes up when trying to finish off the pay run to mark as paid, and some of our employees cannot be added to the run at all.  Not happy with this program at all! 
  • UmerK
    UmerK Alumni Posts: 2
    edited May 2017
    Hi Mani, I have noticed the payroll being stuck in a loop of processing before. Eventually the Database team will break the loop and your payroll will be back to normal. Though please do not hesitate to give a Technical Support a call and get the issue escalated for much faster response. 
  • UmerK
    UmerK Alumni Posts: 2
    edited May 2017
    Hi Tania, we are sorry to hear that your experience with the Payroll product has not been very positive. It is a very improved product, though you sometimes may have found it limited in certain scenarios. Our Product team is continuously looking to improve the product and we encourage our clients to give Suggestions and feedback as it can be mutually benefited. 

• Mani
    Mani Member Posts: 2
    edited May 2017
    Thank you. The loop has been broken. I will contact the Tech Support if we encounter the same problem again.