Premier 2017 wont do BAS reports earlier than July 2016

Gavin Molloy
Gavin Molloy Member Posts: 6
edited August 2019 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
I am using Premier 2017 and would like to run Simplified BAS reports for the 2015/2016 year but the BAS Config does only goes back to July 2016

Comments

• Gavin Molloy
    edited March 2018
    Thanks for the reply Kevin, yes plenty of Data in the range July 15 to June 16. 
  • Gavin Molloy
    edited March 2018
    I can run the Tax Liability and summary Reports just not the simplified BAS, the window opens but the Config box only has the option to go back to the start of the 2016/2017 year. The earliest BAS it will do starts July 2016
  • Adrian_6974554
    Adrian_6974554 Member Posts: 191 ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Simplified BAS reporting only came into effect 1 July 17. So I would think that you should not be able to run simplified reports before that date.

Adrian
  • Gavin Molloy
    edited March 2018
    I am able to run the simplified BAS back to January 2016, it's just the drop down box in the config part of the BAS only goes back to 2016 and I want to run reports from 2015
  • John G
    John G Reckon Staff Posts: 1,570 Reckon Staff
    edited March 2018
    Hello Adrian,

Tax > Simplified BAS/IAS allows you to process returns up to 2 years past only.  However, the date taken is from your computer clock, so to process a BAS for more then 2 years ago of natural time, change you computer clock back a year or two so the 2015 becomes available in your dropdown list.  Don't forget to change your clock back to natural time once you have finished.  

Hope this helps.

regards,
    John
  • Gavin Molloy
    edited March 2018
    Thanks  John, works perfectly
    Cheers
    Gavin Molloy